Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hired.

Good news! Yesterday I found out I will be working as a school based therapist in one of the largest school districts in California. What a HUGE relief to know that I have a job once we get to San Diego. Peter Pan no longer!





Ithaca, NY is one of my favorite places to visit. It's where the splendor of nature meets the spice and flavor of a multitude of cultures. This small city at the southern most point of Lake Cayuga (in the finger lakes region of NY) brings my family a lot of peace and joy. The past few days I spent hiking, wine tasting, and exploring the town and surrounding gorges with my parents. We were blessed with incredible weather and had a great time.

Here are some photos from our hike...







Ithaca Farmer's Market...







~ Roberta 



No comments:

Post a Comment